Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Destination: Alessi

I'm back! So sorry for the lack of posts lately, I was in the hospital with appendicitis last week and have been recovering ever since.

But I'm much better now and happy to start blogging again. The first thing I want to tell you about is an exclusive sale of Alessi products at www.momastore.org.

For the next few weeks, the MoMA Store is hosting Destination: Alessi, a limited-edition selection of products from the iconic Italian brand available only at the store and its online shop.

One of my favorites is this "Round Wire Bowl" for $85, which was originally designed in 1951. Not only is the price right for a piece of design history, but it's a small object of art for the home.

Many of the items from the sale are in the museum's permanent collection, after all.

No comments: