Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hip holiday cards


I have to admit, I'm not one of those people that gets all gooey over the holidays -- through January I avoid malls, singing Santas and anything with fake snow.

But I do believe in sending out holiday cards to remind your loved ones how much you adore them. Over banana pudding and champagne this Thanksgiving a new friend introduced me to one of her favorite sites, www.fabulousstationery.com.

I flipped out of the company's super stylish stuff, especially its hip holiday occasional notes. What mod dweller wouldn't melt over a card that coolly combines an "egg" chair and Christmas tree?

They start at $45 for 25 cards and envelopes with a personalized note on the outside and return address label on the back. Additional fees apply for personalized notes inside -- but handwritten words and signatures are so much chicer anyway.